| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hamamatsu in December is a little cool at 7.9 °C (46.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.3 °C (54.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.2 °C (39.6 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry. Only 55.8mm (2.2in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 9:48 long and the longest day is 9:58 long with an average length of 9:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Hamamatsu December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Hamamatsu, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Hamamatsu: