| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hamamatsu in February is cool at 5.9 °C (42.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.3 °C (50.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.1 °C (35.8 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in February is dryish. Just 83.3mm (3.3in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 10:26 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 10:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Hamamatsu February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Hamamatsu, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Hamamatsu: