| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hamamatsu in May is somewhat warm at 18.3 °C (64.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.4 °C (57.9 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in May is dampish. A sizable 205.4mm (8.1in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 13:32 long and the longest day is 14:17 long with an average length of 13:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Hamamatsu May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Hamamatsu, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Hamamatsu: