| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hamamatsu in October is somewhat warm at 18.1 °C (64.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- In October the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in October is a little damp. Some 153.5mm (6in) of liquid is laid.
- The shortest day is 10:43 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Hamamatsu October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Hamamatsu, Japan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Hamamatsu: