| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hamamatsu in September is fairly hot at 23.4 °C (74.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.4 °C (81.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in September is dampish. A sizable 206.5mm (8.1in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:52 long with an average length of 12:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Hamamatsu September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Hamamatsu, Japan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Hamamatsu: