| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hamamatsu in June is really warm at 21.6 °C (70.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.2 °C (77.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in June is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in June is rather sodden. A hearty 265.3mm (10.4in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:18 long and the longest day is 14:28 long with an average length of 14:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Hamamatsu June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Hamamatsu, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Hamamatsu: